(a late christmas miracle) lost my phone, found a switch.

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by doctailor, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    Ok... well you didn't commit murder, but I think you're doing a bad thing by giving someone a hard time here, thus "murdering" their image. So does that make it okay to call you a murderer? He wasn't convicted for theft, he is not a thief. (more likely a troll, lol) See my point now?

Well, that's just stupid. I doubt the guy gives ANY fucks what his peers think of him. 1) hes probably a lying troll and 2) even if hes not, hes homeless. I doubt any homeless person would care much about personal image. Think what you will, though.

Say something useful or go away. I'm willing to argue about this if you'd like. I'm not willing to listen to children sling insults over a troll story.

2. invaderyoyo

invaderyoyo invader

Mar 17, 2014
    United States
    Southern California
    Nope, has nothing to do with guilt or whatever. Feeling guilty or being looked at with distrust could be the side effects of stealing. They are not stealing, though.

The responsible thing to do would probably be to leave it at the police station and wait the 90 days. I'll agree with that much. Please actually explain how it is stealing.

3. MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    True, but again, no customer support line is going to give out personal info to another person. His best chance would be to return it to the police, not contact Nintendo.

4. chrisrlink

chrisrlink your friendly neighborhood serial killer

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    Elm street
    kind of funny you cry foul when I'm sure you steal yourselves (Piracy) and if you say you don't a) you're lying even i do it and b) why the hell you even use Homebrew emulators enable piracy -gasp- what a shock

MadMageKefka likes this.
  5. invaderyoyo

invaderyoyo invader

Mar 17, 2014
    United States
    Southern California
    You might be right about everyone here being a pirate, but technically piracy is not technically stealing. It is against the law, but according to some of these guys stealing isn't a matter of breaking the law so they might not believe piracy is wrong. (not me)

6. Mylink5

Mylink5 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2010
    Greece
    Greece,Thessaloniki
    There is no point to judge the act only by the law. just look at it in a humane way. Having lost something is a really bad feeling and thing, so if you try to return something that is lost you are doing good. The OP especially if he is homeless and by just losing his phone should know the feeling of loss quite well. As for the example of finding a dollar bill, well then you have no way of knowing who the real owner is, so you could fall into a person who is lying

7. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's official lewd axolotl

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    tbh this whole thread is stupid and just shows how shitty the community can get sometimes.

Reporting this crap to the mods hopping they close this shitty hole of a thread.

MadMageKefka and drenal like this.
  8. Beerus

Beerus Gbatemp's God Of Destruction

May 3, 2017
    Canada
    Universe 7
    my question is if the bag is run over why isnt the switch broken? anyways if it was on the street just take it the og person must have left it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.