Hardware (a late christmas miracle) lost my phone, found a switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a homeless person, he is not a thief, I never said that. He didn't steal it, but he could always return it.
As a liar, trying to make a fake story so he gets attention called, I did call him a thief.
Ok... well you didn't commit murder, but I think you're doing a bad thing by giving someone a hard time here, thus "murdering" their image. So does that make it okay to call you a murderer? He wasn't convicted for theft, he is not a thief. (more likely a troll, lol) See my point now?

Nope. You're wrong.
A concept doesn't need to be legally normed for it to exist.
And morals and law are not the same.
The discussion here is not about what the legal system will decide to do with you (law), but in any case about how you're supposed to behave in society, about guilt, and about how your pairs will respond to your actions.
You're reading the answers in this thread in a wrong way.
Well, that's just stupid. I doubt the guy gives ANY fucks what his peers think of him. 1) hes probably a lying troll and 2) even if hes not, hes homeless. I doubt any homeless person would care much about personal image. Think what you will, though.

Say something useful or go away. I'm willing to argue about this if you'd like. I'm not willing to listen to children sling insults over a troll story.

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. You're wrong.
A concept doesn't need to be legally normed for it to exist.
And morals and law are not the same.
The discussion here is not about what the legal system will decide to do with you (law), but in any case about how you're supposed to behave in society, about guilt, and about how your pairs will respond to your actions.
You're reading the answers in this thread in a wrong way.
Nope, has nothing to do with guilt or whatever. Feeling guilty or being looked at with distrust could be the side effects of stealing. They are not stealing, though.

The responsible thing to do would probably be to leave it at the police station and wait the 90 days. I'll agree with that much. Please actually explain how it is stealing.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kind of funny you cry foul when I'm sure you steal yourselves (Piracy) and if you say you don't a) you're lying even i do it and b) why the hell you even use Homebrew emulators enable piracy -gasp- what a shock

Reactions: MadMageKefka

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kind of funny you cry foul when I'm sure you steal yourselves (Piracy) and if you say you don't a) you're lying even i do it and b) why the hell you even use Homebrew emulators enable piracy -gasp- what a shock
You might be right about everyone here being a pirate, but technically piracy is not technically stealing. It is against the law, but according to some of these guys stealing isn't a matter of breaking the law so they might not believe piracy is wrong. (not me)

Mylink5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
There is no point to judge the act only by the law. just look at it in a humane way. Having lost something is a really bad feeling and thing, so if you try to return something that is lost you are doing good. The OP especially if he is homeless and by just losing his phone should know the feeling of loss quite well. As for the example of finding a dollar bill, well then you have no way of knowing who the real owner is, so you could fall into a person who is lying

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
my question is if the bag is run over why isnt the switch broken? anyways if it was on the street just take it the og person must have left it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk