OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all, i never introduced myself...

I'm Jaap Daniels, living in the netherlands close to rotterdam. 31 years old and a fan of nintendo, arcade and sega (though i mean the old time when sega was also in consoles).
when not playing any consoles i play scumm based games or team fortres.
i'm an mechanic mid level skilled, do know abit about 1st degree programming languages (like basic assambly, turbo pascal) i got lost trying to learn c (still interested though).
mostly followed the wii and 3ds scene, and know how to fix most of thier problems (if fixable with instuctions found here on this site).
I can speak write and read both english and dutch equally, and i understand german.

that's about it, questions and so on are welcome.

JaapDaniels

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
ohh and i almost forgot to mention (thanks for noticing DJPlace): if anyone don't like jaap (since it's not so easy to pronounce or so), i'll respond to jack also.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh and i almost forgot to mention (thanks for noticing DJPlace): if anyone don't like jaap (since it's not so easy to pronounce or so), i'll respond to jack also.

Nah, your name is beautiful. I never have heard of Jaap before. I thought it was typo for Japan in abbreviation letter, lol. Nice name. If anyone don't like Jaap then screw them.. they have to learn how to speak your name properly. :D

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Everybody comes into this thread :unsure: but leaves :grog:.
Thanks goodness for happy endings. :P

Anyway welcome to the forums .. Mr. Daniels. Enjoy your stay here. :)

JaapDaniels

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nah, your name is beautiful. I never have heard of Jaap before. I thought it was typo for Japan in abbreviation letter, lol. Nice name. If anyone don't like Jaap then screw them.. they have to learn how to speak your name properly. :D
My english teacher liked jack better, she wasn't good in dutch, but since she came from australia english worked much better, and she gave a way her favorite drink. i had straight A+'s for english from the moment i understoot that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over