Hi, another new member

cozyp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
rolleyes.gif

so much info on so much stuff for DS! Can someone explain the differences on sites that show DL1, DL2, DL3 and NFO? We havent a clue - does it relate to DS or DS lites or what!!
gbasp.gif

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
You speak about rom site, you don't mention an adress soi it is not against the rule, so I can resolve your question

Dl1,DL2 and DL3 are the mirror wher you can download the rom, NFo is the information provided by the dumper.

That all you need

But if you join GBAtemp just for that and just for piracy you can leave now

cozyp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dont know what you mean by mirror now! would i want all 3 or just 1 or what? Trying to get to speed with knowledge in so little time with so many questions from the kids!! Do the mirrors relate to DS or DS lite etc?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw, it's just where the file is hosted. They will all contain the same file. It's just if you plan to DL multiple files, you will want to switch-off servers to get files from as they tend to make you wait an hour or two to download another file. That's why there are multiple DL locations......well, that's one of the reasons anyway.

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
for example, if you download a file on the mirror 1 if you try to download another file on the same mirror immediatly after you may have (depend of site) a super cool message "download limit exeded" or something like this. ( rapishare for example).

So there are another mirror.

Lol understand my special english ?

cozyp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers! its all new to me! Have just bought a cycloDS as the kids are forever losing games, just waiting to see how good it is as reviews seem good - cheats will be handy on auto - i need as many lifes as possible on most games!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-