File deletion - New Vita owner, possibly a stupid question.

Slicks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks, seems to be some knowledgable people here! I have finally purchased a Vita Slim and I'm well impressed with it for mobile gaming. Its is already modded which is what I was after, whoever had it before me has installed pretty much everything I've been reading and watching tutorials for. HOWEVER - there are a lot of games and stuff that I don't want already installed, and I'm trying to clear some space and generally tidy it up for games that I prefer. What I'm really asking is the easiest/safest way to delete previously downloaded games? I'm not a complete idiot (i think) but there is a lot of info out there about downloading/installing but not so much about some of the other folders and ways things are organised. I can use Vitashell to get into ux0 which then gives me an app and appmeta folder which appear to show the same files? I can delete from here but am I actually getting all of a program this way, and does it need deleting from both app and appmeta folders? or is it better to use adrenalin bubbles to create a bubble, then delete from the LiveArea? Any pointers or what not to do info much appreciated.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No such thing as a stupid question...

However, I think it is best for someone that if they want to have a modded PS Vita, they should mod it themselves. This will provide a wealth of information and experience to the user and get you more acquainted with the unit itself, and how to do much of the operations you're speaking about in your post.

Which specific hack do you have (Henlo, H-encore, etc) and what firmware are you currently using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?