Not open for further replies.

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Risendevil said:
I'm sure many would rather buy AKAIO or other flashcarts. Lulz
NO! They'll fix it. They gotta... we can't let those evil people who don't want people to hack their games win!
mellow.gif

Risendevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
SkyPie said:
Risendevil said:
NO! They'll fix it. They gotta... we can't let those evil people who don't want people to hack their games win!
mellow.gif
They're not evil. The staffs on nintendo depends on sales for their bread, butter and lamborghini.

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Risendevil said:
SkyPie said:
Risendevil said:
mellow.gif
They're not evil. The staffs on nintendo depends on sales for their bread, butter and lamborghini.
cry.gif

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Risendevil said:

I'm sure people can't afford a new card, that's why they're here.

Loooooord, I'm giving up on the English version for a while... I may as well distract myself with the Japanese version, god knows I need to brush up on my Gana and Kana.

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Risendevil said:
SkyPie said:
Risendevil said:
mellow.gif

Wow I kinda felt bad when you said that. Now that I think about it, ever since I stopped buying games, I started having money problems. Karma is trying to tell me something.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Risendevil said:
SkyPie said:
Risendevil said:
mellow.gif

Also, buying it is thing is the only right thing to do if you truly enjoy and appreciate the game. And judging by the 250+ users reading this thread apparently desperate for a patch, I'd say that's an affirmative. The only excuse someone might have is if they're really dirt poor.

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
Risendevil said:
SkyPie said:
Risendevil said:
mellow.gif

Also, buying it is thing is the only right thing to do if you truly enjoy and appreciate the game. And judging by the 250+ users reading this thread apparently desperate for a patch, I'd say that's an affirmative. The only excuse someone might have is if they're really dirt poor.

dry.gif
How did you know-

I mean, I'll buy it after I finish paying off my debts...

Anyway, any news on the patch?

fizzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:

Or it's not out yet?
Just remember that because it came out in NA, it is still not out in most other countries.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fizzi said:
TM2-Megatron said:

Or it's not out yet?
Just remember that because it came out in NA, it is still not out in most other countries.

Well I'm sure you'll be happy to buy it when it does come out, then.

For now, I'm just speaking to my fellow North Americans, filthy pirates though they may be.
nyanya.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sardana said:
Are you willing to buy me one? I can't see why I should buy a new one just for one game and ditch getting a new computer.

How can it possibly come down to a choice between the tiny purchase of a $25-35 flash cart and a relatively expensive thing like a new computer? If you've got money for one, you've got it for the other. And if someone is ever in the position of spending the last of their money on an extravagance like a computer instead of food, they need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVUjbpqsE_M