HG / SS Patch discussion

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Tom133t, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasonese

Jasonese Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2009
    United States
    On the other side
    The Pokewalker was proven wrong too I think. So far the only remaining possible cause is the 8000h thing. Excuse me for being a technology idiot.

2. FantajiFan

FantajiFan Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2007
    United States
    Please don't flock there. And please take the link down. The patch will definitely find it's way here when the time comes, but we don't need to fill their boards with spam. Something along the lines of PM me if you'd like to work on it might be more appropriate.

3. Drium

Drium Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Canada
    The moderators here have repeatedly stated and shown they do not want these topics here-- that topic was created SPECIFICALLY so that people could go over there and talk about it.

In other words it was made so that people who want to help or keep track of things can flock there instead of spam these forums and piss off the moderator, even if it's just the mods being childishly lazy.

4. JustRob

JustRob Banned

Banned
    Nov 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    seriosly what the hell is a pokewalker everyone keep saying it

5. TheFarSide

TheFarSide Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2010
    Canada
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    Its a little accessory that comes with the game. Its a pedometre that gives you 'watts' which nets you mostly useless in game items. Its completely unnecessary for the game itself.

Additionally, it'd be stupid as hell for the Pokewalker to be used as AP, how many kids do you think are gonna lose that thing inside of 2 or 3 weeks and suddenly they're left with a useless cart?

6. Jasonese

Jasonese Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2009
    United States
    On the other side
    Google is your friend here.

7. FantajiFan

FantajiFan Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2007
    United States
    My point was about the rest of the useless spam. I know most of the people there were trying to work on it on GBAtemp but got swamped by both moderators and spammers. Atm they don't have moderators or spammers there, my hope was just to keep the spam out. There's probably a few people who can contribute in a meaningful way and I'm sure they wouldn't mind PMing you to get there.

8. SkyPie

SkyPie Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2010
    Australia
    Dude, huh? Who is this hero? Is this for reals?

9. Aegis

Aegis Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    United States
    Don't believe it until everyone here says so.

10. JustRob

JustRob Banned

Banned
    Nov 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    hes not a hero hes a scammer / troll dont listen to it hes lieing

11. Xoa

Xoa Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2007
    United States
    He said that was a false alarm a few posts down.

12. baldymcbald

baldymcbald GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    vaughn, on, canada
    atenzor is just as was stated an untrust worthy individual who seeks attention in order to fufill his own egotistical ideal in life just another napolean

13. JustRob

JustRob Banned

Banned
    Nov 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    worse then napolean imo hes an ass

14. smashbro

smashbro GBAtemp Regular

May 30, 2009
    United States
    Can you please stop the flaming for once in a HG/SS Thread. Btw to the guy who posted the Rom, No it doesn't work.

15. atenzor

atenzor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    Canada
    I said false alarm for guru2.narc solution, not my newest solution fix, which is coming very soon...
    Read better next time

16. Jasonese

Jasonese Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2009
    United States
    On the other side
    You know it's not gonna stop [​IMG]

But on topic, actually I can't be on topic because everything's been covered. All that's left is to wait.

17. SkyPie

SkyPie Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2010
    Australia
    Aw. I am so mad at the liars! [​IMG]

18. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    I really don't see why there is so much fuss about this. It makes no sense. The last major release that shared problems was Zelda Spirit Tracks iirc. Was patched in a few days or so by the group that released the game i.e. the same that they did for this. Just wait, or buy the game, if you like something then why not ?

19. JustRob

JustRob Banned

Banned
    Nov 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    yea you shud just ignore his posts or report to a moderater

20. Sardana

Sardana Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2009
    Okay, sounds so stupid but I've just managed to get 15 events after the third badge...

I've been closing my DS when I walk through a door and it flashes white for a second before loading the area. May not be of help but yeah... Keeping to my method of constant saving and softresetting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.