Not open for further replies.

FantajiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drium said:
These guys have begun figuring it out, and actually located the address that makes the game freeze.

So, flock there and encourage work there if you want.

Please don't flock there. And please take the link down. The patch will definitely find it's way here when the time comes, but we don't need to fill their boards with spam. Something along the lines of PM me if you'd like to work on it might be more appropriate.

Drium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FantajiFan said:
Drium said:
These guys have begun figuring it out, and actually located the address that makes the game freeze.

Please don't flock there. And please take the link down. The patch will definitely find it's way here when the time comes, but we don't need to fill their boards with spam. Something along the lines of PM me if you'd like to work on it might be more appropriate.
The moderators here have repeatedly stated and shown they do not want these topics here-- that topic was created SPECIFICALLY so that people could go over there and talk about it.

In other words it was made so that people who want to help or keep track of things can flock there instead of spam these forums and piss off the moderator, even if it's just the mods being childishly lazy.

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sardana said:
Okay, okay.

So that guy from the last thread is back, more bogus claims and hope that the patch will be done soon...

So have we actually figured out what the problem is? Some of my friends think it has something to do with the Pokewalker...

seriosly what the hell is a pokewalker everyone keep saying it

TheFarSide

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
JustRob said:
Sardana said:
Okay, okay.

So that guy from the last thread is back, more bogus claims and hope that the patch will be done soon...

So have we actually figured out what the problem is? Some of my friends think it has something to do with the Pokewalker...

Its a little accessory that comes with the game. Its a pedometre that gives you 'watts' which nets you mostly useless in game items. Its completely unnecessary for the game itself.

Additionally, it'd be stupid as hell for the Pokewalker to be used as AP, how many kids do you think are gonna lose that thing inside of 2 or 3 weeks and suddenly they're left with a useless cart?

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustRob said:
Sardana said:
Okay, okay.

Google is your friend here.

FantajiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drium said:
FantajiFan said:
Drium said:

The moderators here have repeatedly stated and shown they do not want these topics here-- that topic was created SPECIFICALLY so that people could go over there and talk about it.

In other words it was made so that people who want to help or keep track of things can flock there instead of spam these forums and piss off the moderator, even if it's just the mods being childishly lazy.

My point was about the rest of the useless spam. I know most of the people there were trying to work on it on GBAtemp but got swamped by both moderators and spammers. Atm they don't have moderators or spammers there, my hope was just to keep the spam out. There's probably a few people who can contribute in a meaningful way and I'm sure they wouldn't mind PMing you to get there.

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atenzor said:
The anti-piracy fix is being worked on as I write this... will be released tomorrow somewhere or perhaps in a couple of hours from now, believe it or not.

I and someone else are working on it, expect it soon
Dude, huh? Who is this hero? Is this for reals?

Aegis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SkyPie said:
atenzor said:
The anti-piracy fix is being worked on as I write this... will be released tomorrow somewhere or perhaps in a couple of hours from now, believe it or not.

Don't believe it until everyone here says so.

Xoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SkyPie said:
atenzor said:

He said that was a false alarm a few posts down.

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xoa said:
SkyPie said:
atenzor said:

atenzor is just as was stated an untrust worthy individual who seeks attention in order to fufill his own egotistical ideal in life just another napolean

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please stop the flaming for once in a HG/SS Thread. Btw to the guy who posted the Rom, No it doesn't work.

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xoa said:
SkyPie said:
atenzor said:

I said false alarm for guru2.narc solution, not my newest solution fix, which is coming very soon...
Read better next time

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smashbro said:
Can you please stop the flaming for once in a HG/SS Thread. Btw to the guy who posted the Rom, No it doesn't work.

You know it's not gonna stop
mellow.gif

But on topic, actually I can't be on topic because everything's been covered. All that's left is to wait.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really don't see why there is so much fuss about this. It makes no sense. The last major release that shared problems was Zelda Spirit Tracks iirc. Was patched in a few days or so by the group that released the game i.e. the same that they did for this. Just wait, or buy the game, if you like something then why not ?

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, sounds so stupid but I've just managed to get 15 events after the third badge...

I've been closing my DS when I walk through a door and it flashes white for a second before loading the area. May not be of help but yeah... Keeping to my method of constant saving and softresetting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo