Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ironicle said:
kind of offtopic
reading this thread for a while
plz confirm that this link does not work and this patch is fake and is the random spanish patch that came out like yeterday

This has been confirmed not to work in several past threads.

smashbro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ironicle said:
kind of offtopic
plz confirm that this link does not work and this patch is fake and is the random spanish patch that came out like yeterday
A patch is not 40mb

FantajiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ironicle said:
kind of offtopic

Confirmed, I downloaded a copy of it earlier just to be extra sure. None of the patches or patched copies of the game released thus far have fixed the anti-piracy.

Edited: Done

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The anti-piracy fix is being worked on as I write this... will be released tomorrow somewhere or perhaps in a couple of hours from now, believe it or not.

I and someone else are working on it, expect it soon

Chaotic Kitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FantajiFan said:
ironicle said:
kind of offtopic
[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQBG23VA]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQBG23VA[/url]

Confirmed, I downloaded a copy of it earlier just to be extra sure. None of the patches or patched copies of the game released thus far have fixed the anti-piracy.

I read somewhere in this forum earlier that the AP was the black screens and the freezing was caused by something different... I don't know, just repeating what baldymcbald said

Posts merged

QUOTE(atenzor @ Mar 15 2010, 04:48 PM)
The anti-piracy fix is being worked on as I write this... will be released tomorrow somewhere or perhaps in a couple of hours from now, believe it or not.

CAFFEINE IS YOUR FRIEND

=D

lol, sorry, nice work guys, keep it up.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I see the name of a popular ROM site in the OP

rolleyes.gif

....reported posts with rom links... geeeez
dry.gif

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atenzor if this is true good luck to you on making it but werent you swearing up and down earlier that guru2 deleting fixed yours

atenzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rvd42387 said:
atenzor if this is true good luck to you on making it but werent you swearing up and down earlier that guru2 deleting fixed yours

It seemed to fix it, then I realized it doesn't. Im sorry for that guru false alarm

PK Strike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Atenzor more than likely won't have anything but a pile of shit.

On the off-chance it's true, let his name be set in stone.

FantajiFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rvd42387 said:

I guess you all missed the bit about him trying to scam people on other sites and a lot of random crap posted yesterday too. It's possible a patch could be out tomorrow, I wouldn't bet on atenzor being the one to release it though.

xGrAffitix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll laugh if Atenzor releases a patch for real, and you'll be all "LOLOL UR MY BEST FRIEND" after making fun of him. Whether he does or not however, it's not a reason to fight. We're losing a lot of good games like Pokemon and Sonic, amongst other things, so instead of griping, we should be assisting.

banditkeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atenzor said:

QUOTE(rvd42387 @ Mar 15 2010, 05:52 PM) atenzor if this is true good luck to you on making it but werent you swearing up and down earlier that guru2 deleting fixed yours

Atenzor. you have my trust! I was doubting you a bit in the very first discussion thread where you were accused of various
negative issues but you seemed to work pretty hard in the 2nd thread so I shall believe you... for now
smile.gif

Thanks for your hard work and hope your breakthrough can make us all rejoice!

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it takes a big person to admit to their mistakes so i will again wish you luck on the patch and tell you we are all rooting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: