ROM Hack HG/SS help?

ZackVee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a clean dump of HG (J) with Ryqib12's patch and the game black screens ONLY upon entry of pokemon centers, pokemarts, and those transfer buildings.

Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: Using DSTT with newest YSmenu, I'll try it with DSTTmenu and see what happens.

EDIT2: Yep freezes then too.

EDIT3: I think it may be because I have the 1.0 patch and not the 1.5, downloading and testing.

EDIT4: EUREKA! it works c:

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
DeltaBladeX said:
79859899 said:
Do you mean that after using 1.5 patch HG never freezed ????????

Please give us the download if that's true.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215429
Its a near complete translation of the Japanese version. Uses the US script. Haven't tried it myself (I get the game in 3 days, I can wait) but it seems to be good.

thanks for you.
To play US version, i think that i can only wait the perfact version, even though that is a long lllll time.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
79859899 said:
DeltaBladeX said:
79859899 said:
Do you mean that after using 1.5 patch HG never freezed ????????

Please give us the download if that's true.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215429
Its a near complete translation of the Japanese version. Uses the US script. Haven't tried it myself (I get the game in 3 days, I can wait) but it seems to be good.

thanks for you.
To play US version, i think that i can only wait the perfect version, even though that is a long lllll time.
Well, this version is good. I tested it out for an hour, long enough to beat the first gym. If you can live without the Pokedex, there is nothing stopping you from playing this then renaming the save to match the English release when it gets patched.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Actually, he just released Beta of version 2 of the patch and it has the pokedex translated!
Cant name the site though since its a ROM site. Google is your best friend in this case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D