Hey there! Let me introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ToonEugen, Apr 1, 2017.

1. ToonEugen
    OP

ToonEugen Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2017
    Romania
    I'm ToonEugen6812 on Youtube, and I knew about this website for a long time. Maybe in 2013, where I was searching for GBA stuff, but whatever. I decided to finally join here! I'm a 13-year old Romanian, which loves video games (mostly Nintendo0 and is a gamer that gets really good on a game actually. So yeah, nice to meet you, GBATemp users! :D

2. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    Nice to meet you.

I'm surprised (and a tad incredulous tbh) to hear that you were attracted here by GBA stuff in 2013.

That was the opening of the 3ds scene. Are you interested in 3ds and wii u homebrew?

Regardless, welcome, and I hope you have fun here!

3. ToonEugen
    OP

ToonEugen Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2017
    Romania
    Yes, I'm interested mostly by Wii U Homebrew/Hacking! I will do so much hacking my Wii U in the next 2 weeks. I will also do MK8 modifications/hacks/mods. :)

x65943 likes this.
  4. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    That's awesome. What sort of MK8 hacks are you thinking about doing? Custom textures?

5. ToonEugen
    OP

ToonEugen Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2017
    Romania
    Well, mostly music ones until I will get used to make high quality custom textures. I will mess up with other stuff for fun. lol

x65943 likes this.
  6. Master Dimentio

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    Greeting! You must be new here. I'm Master Dimentio, GBAtemp's official Jester! Good to see some new members coming to our site. If you have any questions about this site, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out however I can! You know how to PM right? LOL. Well I hope you enjoy your stay here and well....

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!!!