Hey everyone

Ludamister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all!

I'm looking to get back into the scene since I was originally an old lurker with an older account way back during the early hardmodding days for Wii (before softmodding became so easy).

I wanted to finally familiarize myself with the community but also present a simple question here. Forgive me for not searching for this myself but the forums can be a bit disorganized at times and it's also 5AM at the moment so I'm pretty tired at the moment.

So I've been considering getting a Wii-U but I'm not exactly sure what I should be looking out for when it comes to purchasing one. From what I gathered so far briefly, any Wii-U on update 5.5 or higher requires a kernal exploit via a browser to access different things.

Should I be looking for a more preferred Wii-U with a particular system update version on it? What's the better (if any) benefits to one with a more outdated system update? I'll probably pull the trigger on one in a brick & mortar store like Best Buy in case I want to turn it back in for another elsewhere.

Also, I'm glad to see the community is as active as ever. If anything, there seems to be more fervor.

Glad to be back and hope to lurk and post around more soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night