Heroes of Ruin random softlock. Maybe AP?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by masterz87, Sep 22, 2019.

1. masterz87
    OP

masterz87 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 21, 2013
    United States
    For some reason every _single_ time I try to finish this game there comes a point after the second dungeon where the next quest never unlocks for me. This is similar to the issue I had with Dungeon Siege on the PSP. There'd be a quest where you needed to get some staff or something but the quest would _never_ trigger. Is it some sorta AP check that's failing? Does anyone know what's causing this. If I can find my savefile I'll attach it so that someone else can explain this bug to me.

I don't know if I still have it though as it's been awhile since I last played the game. I just wanted to play a nice hack-n-slash game that I could do to unwind during my short break during clinicals.

2. robertrobertblaze11

robertrobertblaze11 GBAtemp's Empress

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    want to know where i live huh,u perverted stalker
    using speed hack creates problem in mine

alex1999 likes this.
  3. Arecaidian Fox

Arecaidian Fox Pink Foxi

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    Washington State
    I never had a problem with Heroes of Ruin on a hacked 3DS... But then again, when I played it, my install was from my own personal cart dump and we didn't even have A9LH yet, much less newer entrypoints. That was during the "use Cubic Ninja to boot into CFW" days :P . So yeah, I've successfully played a dumped copy on a hacked console. It also worked fine for my sister, who had installed the same dump more recently, a couple or three years ago.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted