Gaming Heroes of Ruin random softlock. Maybe AP?

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason every _single_ time I try to finish this game there comes a point after the second dungeon where the next quest never unlocks for me. This is similar to the issue I had with Dungeon Siege on the PSP. There'd be a quest where you needed to get some staff or something but the quest would _never_ trigger. Is it some sorta AP check that's failing? Does anyone know what's causing this. If I can find my savefile I'll attach it so that someone else can explain this bug to me.

I don't know if I still have it though as it's been awhile since I last played the game. I just wanted to play a nice hack-n-slash game that I could do to unwind during my short break during clinicals.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never had a problem with Heroes of Ruin on a hacked 3DS... But then again, when I played it, my install was from my own personal cart dump and we didn't even have A9LH yet, much less newer entrypoints. That was during the "use Cubic Ninja to boot into CFW" days :P . So yeah, I've successfully played a dumped copy on a hacked console. It also worked fine for my sister, who had installed the same dump more recently, a couple or three years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself