Hacking Hermes cISO 222/223 v4 problem.

Sir5er

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I currently have rev19 with base 57, my Wii menu is 4.2, and I have no networking capabilities.

To try and get Hermes to work, I tried doing the offline mode, but alas no matter what I do, it will always try the network and fail. All my folders are right, there are seventeen files and they are not packaged wads, so I have to ask you guys... what can I do?

I tried v5 and it worked, but every report I've heard of Monster Hunter Tri working has been on the v4, and I really would like Monster Hunter Tri to start working... soon. Before I pull out all my hair.

So anyway, get back to me with queries or help please,
Much appreciated.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no clue what's wrong if you definitely have the directories correct and the version numbers right. However, some people have had luck getting MH going with IOS249 with base 37. Perhaps you should give that a go.

Sir5er

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trying to update my 249 to 37, and I get another error, this time with the wad file. Is it possible, that this is also the reason my Hermes isn't working?

How can I fix it, should I try to get the base from a different source?

It was dowloaded with NUS.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try upadate cIOS 249 rev19 using IOS 38 as base,,, cause its more stable and allow u to continue using WAD Manager 1.6 to install your WADs.
good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1