Gaming Henry Hatsworth

zombielove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Great game. It's refreshing to have a bit of challenge.

Has anyone got a good strategy? I'm currently stuck on the boss on 3-5 (the nurse). It took me so long to get a rhythm going for the first part... Then the fight goes underwater and I just die.

The thing that messes me up is the pills she spits out. In the first section I haven't really worked out a strong strategy. I'm just trying to hit them as they land so they stop bouncing around and just hope I can take them out before I get attacked. I'm getting better at it.

But underwater.... grrrr.... She's bouncing around in the water, there are pills everywhere. I was thinking I should just try to use the robot for the underwater part. Easier said than done. It takes me so long to get to that part running back and forth getting a few jabs in, doing lots of puzzling, then I die in the water and I just want to turn off the DS.

I'm pretty much just using melee attacks on this boss. I tried charged bullets, but it just seems to mess up my rhythm.

Edit: Phew! Did it first go after making that post. In the water I just stayed on the ground and avoided, used bullets to hit the pills, then I got the bombs, charged them and killed her. I think the key was to try to stay on the ground so you have more control. A few times I thought she would hit me, but I avoided by ducking in the corner.

I love these kinds of games. It seems impossible at first, but once you work out the strategy it's so satisfying.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had some trouble with that boss. I only completed the second part by spamming Up+A special with the normal gun. It pretty much kills any pills/enemies it hits and deals nice damage if the nurse bounces into it.

I'm up to the Puzzle Realm, which is pretty fun, especially the platforms that disappear when you "match three". I thought that was a pretty cool concept.

My favourite boss was Lance. I kept him in the air for about 15 second by spamming A with the robot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1