caveira118

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
not the first time I get the
"An error has ocurred: Failed to apply 1 Firm patch(es). Press any button to shutdown"
however I did change my boot.firm and I still get the error.
I did not update my 3ds so I dont think thats the problem.
i think the sd card reader of my 3ds broke. Anyone got any ideas?

D

Deleted User

not the first time I get the
"An error has ocurred: Failed to apply 1 Firm patch(es). Press any button to shutdown"
however I did change my boot.firm and I still get the error.
I did not update my 3ds so I dont think thats the problem.
i think the sd card reader of my 3ds broke. Anyone got any ideas?
Do you use the latest boot.firm?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In the future please try to choose a better subject line than "help". Can you imagine what this forum would look like if everyone did that?

i think the sd card reader of my 3ds broke.
Yes, there is probably something wrong with your SD card. Your 3DS is probably trying to boot with an outdated version of boot.firm that was copied to the NAND.

The first thing you should try is to take out your SD card and put it back in again. If that doesn't solve the problem, then try a different SD card. For testing purposes, all you need on the card is the latest boot.firm .

D

Deleted User

In the future please try to choose a better subject line than "help". Can you imagine what this forum would look like if everyone did that?

Yes, there is probably something wrong with your SD card. Your 3DS is probably trying to boot with an outdated version of boot.firm that was copied to the NAND.

The first thing you should try is to take out your SD card and put it back in again. If that doesn't solve the problem, then try a different SD card. For testing purposes, all you need on the card is the latest boot.firm .

That could of course also be the case, thanks that you wrote it here. :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1