• Start date
  • Views 971
  • Replies 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Can any awesome guy compile the latest commit of ntrboot_flasher with latest flashcart_core? I will be highly obliged! Thanks in ADVANCE

D

Deleted User

OP
I need it in an emergency, I have not been able to B9S my little brother's N3DS, and he will probably drive my mad as soon as he lands!

D

Deleted User

OP
Why do you need it so much? What flashcard are supported in it?
I think I provided the cause just above, and I need support for AceCard! Try to compile for me rather than asking question please!

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Chill out.

I think I provided the cause just above...
You have not provided any useful information just that you need it.

and I need support for AceCard! Try to compile for me rather than asking question please!
Watch out with that exclamation mark!
I am normal human and not your slave. I will do whatever I want whenever I want.

BTW,
Acekard is already supported. Just download latest release.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
D

Deleted User

OP
Chill out.

I am normal human and not your slave. I will do whatever I want whenever I want.

BTW,
Dude are you going simply NUTS? He didn’t order you to do it, neither he said something like you were his slave nor anything that he will kill you if you don’t, and I don’t think he intervened in your life that you are exclaiming above. @NashJarnan simply asked that anyone could compile for him, he doesn’t need your crap talks.

Maybe you being a member at least should be a proper community member and not a jackass @Kubas_inko

BTW I can’t compile for him because my Mac is running simply Kali Linux and no dual boot, so I don’t have a ready environment.

D

Deleted User

OP
Chill out.

BTW,
I don’t need Acekard support, I meant by Ace3DSPlus with the MARIO photo.

@Chaos33 Thanks! At least there are some awesome community members who still know how to help others and not be ‘dumb’. Oh No! You can’t compile for me too?

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don’t need Acekard support, I meant by Ace3DSPlus with the MARIO photo.

@Chaos33 Thanks! At least there are some awesome community members who still know how to help others and not be ‘dumb’. Oh No! You can’t compile for me too?
Don't be an asshat. You're demanding people compile code for you. I've said this before and I'll say it again: DO IT YOURSELF. It's not hard. If you don't know how to do it, go learn. It's easy to learn.

You barely provided any info in this thread but the info you have provided has been spread out across multiple posts.

Your thread title is incredibly unhelpful.

You didn't need to start an entire new thread just to beg for someone to compile something for you. If you want that, go post on the 3dshacks sub-reddit, where those script kiddies will be more than happy to help you.

Finally, even if English isn't your first language, don't speak so demandingly to people - if you want help, it's only going to make people less likely to help.

And no, I'm not going to compile it for you either. I'm busy.

D

Deleted User

OP
Don't be an asshat. You're demanding people compile code for you. I've said this before and I'll say it again: DO IT YOURSELF. It's not hard. If you don't know how to do it, go learn. It's easy to learn.

You barely provided any info in this thread but the info you have provided has been spread out across multiple posts.

Your thread title is incredibly unhelpful.

You didn't need to start an entire new thread just to beg for someone to compile something for you. If you want that, go post on the 3dshacks sub-reddit, where those script kiddies will be more than happy to help you.

Finally, even if English isn't your first language, don't speak so demandingly to people - if you want help, it's only going to make people less likely to help.

And no, I'm not going to compile it for you either. I'm busy.
Ha Ha Ha! Beg? Requesting=Begging? Ha Ha! You are incredibly MAD, I stat d before I DON’T have a READY ENVIRONMENT to COMPILE as well as only a MacBook Air running High Sierra, I can’t install all those packets on 3dsbrew.org! But you make me laugh! Demanding? Ha! Maybe I should be! English? My vocabulary is a thousand times better than you, BTW my SAT score was 1530/1600.

Though I am finally leaving GBAtemp and dont want any further controversy. @TCJJ may god snatch everything you dream to attain! My last bad wishes to a dumbass @TCJJ on this site! Bye-Bye GBAtemp for ever!

Reactions: Deleted User

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ha Ha Ha! Beg? Requesting=Begging? Ha Ha! You are incredibly MAD, I stat d before I DON’T have a READY ENVIRONMENT to COMPILE as well as only a MacBook Air running High Sierra, I can’t install all those packets on 3dsbrew.org! But you make me laugh! Demanding? Ha! Maybe I should be! English? My vocabulary is a thousand times better than you, BTW my SAT score was 1530/1600.

Though I am finally leaving GBAtemp and dont want any further controversy. @TCJJ may god snatch everything you dream to attain! My last bad wishes to a dumbass @TCJJ on this site! Bye-Bye GBAtemp for ever!
I'm on High Sierra myself and I compile everything myself. I even compiled PKHeX on my Mac. Just because you don't know how, that does not mean it is impossible.

The rest of what you have to say is complete nonsense and clearly false, but should you ever want to go toe-to-toe with me in English... well, you can't, so never mind.

Please let the door hit you on the way out. Hard.

Last edited by TankedThomas,
Reactions: Quantumcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night