Hacking help

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did downgrade, and i tested it to see if it worked and it did, now it just crashes.
A downgraded browser cannot be used unless you run CFW using Haxchi or CBHC first, making a browser downgrade pointless. You should run a system update and update the browser.

Last edited by Lacius,

Boss69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A downgraded browser cannot be used unless you run CFW using Haxchi or CBHC first, making a browser downgrade pointless. You should run a system update and update the browser.
Its says "Your console is up to date."

Boss69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you've already updated to the 5.5.2 version of the browser, you need to restore the 5.5.2 version of the browser in order for it to launch properly without CFW.
But i have no access to homebrew. because i removed CBHC.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cus i wanted to move it to another NNID

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess i sort of f*cked my self didn't i?
Check your browser. It's possible (but unlikely) your system updated the browser and then reported that there were no updates available. If it did not update the browser, then you only have a couple of options. First, do you have a SEEPROM backup? If you do, it's possible to install Haxchi without the browser.

Last edited by Lacius,

Boss69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your browser. It's possible (but unlikely) your system updated the browser and then reported that there were no updates available. If it did not update the browser, then you only have a couple of options. First, do you have a SEEPROM backup? If you do, it's possible to install Haxchi without the browser.
i have a seeprom but its 1kb is it supposed to be that?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a seeprom but its 1kb is it supposed to be that?
Yes. If you didn't have a SEEPROM backup, then you would have been unable to use homebrew again on your Wii U without a new primary exploit.

Use this to install Haxchi using your SEEPROM backup. It is your only option to use homebrew on your Wii U. After you have Haxchi installed, you should reinstall the 5.5.2 browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water