Hacking Help!

jojuinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whilst trying to run Guitar Hero 5 I was told to install "IOS56-64-v5146.wad" this switched my IOS; I was at IOS249 and I am now at IOS61.
Now none of the games I was previously able to run fine no longer work.

If anybody could possibly help me get back to where I was before, I would greatly appreciate it.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 said:
I don't understand the question?

Neither do I. You are trying to say that the install of IOS56 ruined your cIOS install? That makes no sense...

On another note, who told you to install IOS56 for GH5? I run it fine (even the DS connectivity) and never installed IOS56 on my system at all. The game has it on an update partition, but it is not needed at all as far as I can see.

jojuinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 said:
I don't understand the question?

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I'm fairly new at this. Let me try explaining it further.

I was trying to run a backup of Guitar Hero 5, the game would not run using neogammaR5 so I was told by someone on another thread that I needed to install IOS56-64-v5146.wad on my wii, I did that and was then told to download and run multicios, and install IOS 37 as IOS 232. When I tried to do the last step I was not given the option to install IOS 37 as IOS 232 anywhere in the program. I then went to play another game having given up on getting Guitar Hero 5 to work and now neogammaR5 nor any other backup launcher runs any of my once playable wii games.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im guessing u somehow messed up ur cios. Never used or heard of muticios myself so I don't know much about it. Did u try thx idea and try reinstall wanin cios rev 14

Posts merged

im guessing u somehow messed up ur cios. Never used or heard of muticios myself so I don't know much about it. Did u try tjs idea and try reinstall wanin cios rev 14

jojuinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jabmaster2 said:
im guessing u somehow messed up ur cios. Never used or heard of muticios myself so I don't know much about it. Did u try thx idea and try reinstall wanin cios rev 14

Posts merged

im guessing u somehow messed up ur cios. Never used or heard of muticios myself so I don't know much about it. Did u try tjs idea and try reinstall wanin cios rev 14

How do I go about changing back my cios? I've gotten "Waninkoko's Custom IOS v38 rev 14" but every time I run it via network installation I get to "Installing Custom IOS" and then receive the message ">> Installation ERROR! 9ret = -2011".

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have to change your ios in the installer to 36 instead 249 which doesn't work anymore

jojuinc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kwartel said:
You have to change your ios in the installer to 36 instead 249 which doesn't work anymore

Alright, I'm not certain what I was doing. But I finally got it working again.

Thank you to everyone who helped me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.