Gaming Help...

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Ihave an edge Card and was wondering how do i use the cheat code editor to add more codes i try adding gta chinatown wars cheats i do it all right then when i go to gta chinatown i does not give me the option of the cheats for that game

plz help

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
hacker07 said:
MasterHand300 said:
Hi Ihave an edge Card and was wondering how do i use the cheat code editor to add more codes i try adding gta chinatown wars cheats i do it all right then when i go to gta chinatown i does not give me the option of the cheats for that game

plz help
Is the game unpatched??

How Can i tell

anandjones

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Check the size of the ROM image. Should be 128MB (in power of 2) if you haven't done anything to it. Otherwise, the GameID may have changed, so check using the cheat editor (by comparing with GameID in GTA table in the cheat database and load your GTA ROM). Try deleting some games from the database.

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
anandjones said:
Check the size of the ROM image. Should be 128MB (in power of 2) if you haven't done anything to it. Otherwise, the GameID may have changed, so check using the cheat editor (by comparing with GameID in GTA table in the cheat database and load your GTA ROM). Try deleting some games from the database.

Thanks It works now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT