Hacking help!

mjmd23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
somebody pls help me..
my r4 is stuck in loading but this is not the regular loading stuck because even if there is no card inserted and you will try to open it it still stuck.. does my r4 have a problem in its firmware or what? can I still use it? or should I buy a new one.. I think my r4 is defective.. help me pls.. thanks guys..

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
mjmd23 said:
somebody pls help me..
my r4 is stuck in loading but this is not the regular loading stuck because even if there is no card inserted and you will try to open it it still stuck.. does my r4 have a problem in its firmware or what? can I still use it? or should I buy a new one.. I think my r4 is defective.. help me pls.. thanks guys..

wait, do you mean that it says loading even when the r4 isnt inserted? if so then you may have to replace the menu.dat and all the main files and try again, and but if that doesent do it then u bricked ur ds by ur r4 when it passme's

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
mjmd23 said:
no.. the r4 is inserted but the sd card is not..

you probably have a fake card, just format the sd then put the system files back on then try, my friend had his r4 not even load when he first got it, it was fake, but it worked when he put the files on

im going to bed ill answer in the morning YAAWWWWNNNN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY