Hacking Help!

Geno_4_Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my ez flash 3 in 1. First of all, i dont even know if it works. Is there some kind of test? Second, the cyclods does not recognize gba roms, and there is no option to change that. Im using 1.51 (the new firmware) Whats the problem?

Geno_4_Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my ds roms are in the "--DS Games--" folder, and the gba roms are in the "--GBA Games--" folder already..

Edit- I can use the ds internet browser fine, so im guessing the ez flash isnt broken, but the gba games still dont show.

Geno_4_Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should i try puttin them in the root? Anyway, ive heard theres some sort of gba option, to enable gba roms to be seen, but i cant find it. :/

Edit-

Putting them in the root didnt work. :/ The roms are named something like this "Mario and Luigi - Superstar Saga # GBA.GBA"

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Couldn´t find any option like that. The only folder I have that is related to that is one called "GBA_SAVE".

Other than that my games are on the root.

My copy of the game you showed looks like this.

Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga (US).gba

Might want to google the expansion pack tool. I can´t remember ever needing it, but maybe it was pre-installed on mine.

Geno_4_Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gba expansion tool works, but i still want the cyclods native support, because i wont have to patch for saving. If it works on yours, can you pm me your cyclods folder? Maybe thats the problem. At least i know my ez flash works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.