Hacking Help! with USB Loader...

WiiFSA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I posted in noobs section, no answer, I searched for an answer to my problem, and still no answer,
so I'm making a thread in hope that someone can help me.

I need help getting USB Loader GX to work all games go to black screen, and SD/USB loader 1.5 freezes on "booting wii game, please wait..."

I'm also rly confusing regarding cIOS, how can I install cIOS38 rev13b, if cIOS36 rev10 is already installed in IOS249?

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiFSA said:
aww come'on I know you can help. :\
We can, but we choose not to.

Maybe if you search (and don't use terms like "How can I install cIOS38 if I already have cIOS36 installed as IOS249?" in your search
sleep.gif
) you'll find the answer yourself.

WiiFSA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see, but installing cIOS38 rev16 overwrites cIOS36 rev10 making the HDD notworking... I know I'm new at this sorry for the n00b questions.

Neutrinium

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am with the same problem, when i choose the game, it goes "booting wii game, please wait" and stay like this. I have been trying to resolve this for 2 days but without success.
I have tried various updates (from cIOS rev 9 to rev 13b), differents microSD's readers and micro sd's (kingston), usbloader (from 1.0 to 1.5) and now tested with usb loader gx and continues the same thing.
I can mount the drive (with every microsd I tested), see the game, but when i choose to play it freezes.

Maybe I missed something, but I have followed the tutorials for every cIOS rev and usb loader.

I am with cIOs38 rev13a now.
Wii unchipped with 4.0(u).

The games that I am trying are:
Pool Hall Pro
mario party 8
Super Paper Mario

Any help with solving this problem ll be very appreciated, since i have searched like hell but I can't resolve it.

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1