Psycho_Mantis_MGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Greetings.

I recently installed the Homebrew Channel on my vWii and now I am trying to run my Wii Backups via USB Loader GX (which is my favorite loader, since it has a great graphical interface). I have been searching the web and finding answers, but, since I am an Mac user, I am having difficulties turning my isos into wbfs.

So, here are my questions:

- Is there a functional Wii Backup Manager available on Mac OS X (Mavericks)?
- Does USB Loader GX works fine on a Wii U‘s vWii with a FAT32 formatted USB drive?
- Can I use any of the USB ports on the Wii U, or only the one in the back (which means that I would have to constantly switch between my Wii U external HDD and my USB FAT32 Wii backup drive)?
- Can I split > 4Gb isos to put them on the FAT32 drive? USB Loader GX would recognize it?
- Should I opt for a wbsf formatted drive instead of a FAT32 one?
- Can I use the same drive for Wii Backups and Game Cube backups (to be loaded via Nintendon‘t)?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Psycho_Mantis_MGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Geez, no reply?

Anyway, I manage to figure it all out.
I have used Witgui to convert .iso to .wbfs on a Mac and it works really well. The important thing is to let the app name the wbfs file, so it is recognized by USB Loader. It also splits the files bigger than 4 Gigs (haven‘t tried it myself, but there‘s the option), so it is manageable by the FAT32 drive.

Anyway, for the record, if anyone has the same problem, Witgui does the trick.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i suppose you can download and install vmware fusion then in stall windows 7 inside that and run all the windows tools to make it easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?