pichagirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
Open the MicroSD card in Windows Explorer, right click on a save file, select properties. It will display the type of file which will either be ".sav" or "nds.sav". in AKAIO go into the settings and change the save extension so it's the same as the saves you have.
how do i open the MicroSD with windows explorer?^^"

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to my computer.

There, you'll see a bunch of drives that are lettered like (
ohnoes.png
), (C:), (G:) and the like.

It's not (C:), so plug in your SD card, and click on the others. You may get a message saying there's no disk in drive or something, that's okay. But eventually you'll open one that will show you folders for your Acekard.

pichagirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Go to my computer.

ohnoes.png

It's not (C:), so plug in your SD card, and click on the others. You may get a message saying there's no disk in drive or something, that's okay. But eventually you'll open one that will show you folders for your Acekard.
and another small thing...

". in AKAIO go into the settings and change the save extension so it's the same as the saves you have. "
where are does setting?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pichagirl said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Go to my computer.

ohnoes.png

and another small thing...

". in AKAIO go into the settings and change the save extension so it's the same as the saves you have. "
where are does setting?

That, I'm not sure what he's talking about.

If he's referring to what I think is, it means just change the name of your saves from ".sav" to ".SAV" or vice versa. But I don't know what he's talking about...

pichagirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
In AKAIO:

Press (Start) => Goto System Options => Press the right trigger button twice => next to "Save Ext." you will be able to select ".sav" or "nds.sav"

Otherwise just use http://filetrip.net/f12174-AKAIO-Wood-R4-S...anager-1-4.html to rename them. Use Option 4.
cant find the right trigger.
i only have under system options
interface theme
interface language
brightness
show file(s) of type
trim rom when copying

and in advanced setting
shw hidden files
rom name in list
scroll speed

(but you were right with the problem!
i cheaked my files and the game opend 2 diffrent kind of save files(nds.sav and .sav),so i deleted the .sav file and the save file worked again!
thanks alot
smile.gif
)

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used the 'trigger' term as you have the 'R' button and you have a 'Right' on the control pad. I probably should have used 'shoulder' button instead.

pichagirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
I used the 'trigger' term as you have the 'R' button and you have a 'Right' on the control pad. I probably should have used 'shoulder' button instead.
yea,i figherd that and it doesnt do anything anyway :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9McVk-DFrxQ