help with U wizard

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by joetje, Aug 6, 2018.

1. joetje
    OP

joetje Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hello ! ,

I am trying to use U wizard but i have the following problem.
    I have the .key file that comes with the Wud. i have.
    renaming it to.txt or bin. is clear.
    When i want to press the " import key " to select the file..... here it comes.... it is not there.
    I am using version 1.1.3. i have tried everything to make all the buttons visible. See pic below :)
    Anyone that knows the trick to show a normal window with all the buttons there?

thx!

upload_2018-8-6_4-18-51.

2. leerz

leerz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2015
    Makati
    to show the all the buttons, increase your display resolution.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here? are you converting your own wud dumps to installable format?

3. joetje
    OP

joetje Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2018
    Netherlands
    Wud to loadiine :)
    My screen is at max res. 1920 and would love to click the import button. Hidden under the overlay. :(

4. leerz

leerz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2015
    Makati
    hmmm screen doesn't seem to borked on my pc I'll try to rebuild from source later and set a max size for the images. that may be the cause lol

5. joetje
    OP

joetje Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2018
    Netherlands
    I found the problem!!! . The letter size was set to 125% in windows for better reading because i use my television as my primary screen. I forgot al about that when i installed win7. When u go to 125 or 150 % in windows lettertype the right side of the screen where the buttons are dissapear :)

Last edited by joetje, Aug 7, 2018