Help with TTDS: Want to play NDS games with TTDS on the 3DS, can anyone give me a hand?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Christian A, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Christian A
    OP

Christian A Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2016
    Canada
    Hello. I was just looking to play some NDS games on the TTDS, however setup is far too daunting for me. As to not mess up any files on my new 3DS xl, I wanted a guide (step by step appreciated) on how to set up and load games on to the TTDS. Thanks.

2. Ldaz

Ldaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2015
    United States
    Is your N3DS running Luma3ds or any CFW at all?

3. Christian A
    OP

Christian A Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2016
    Canada
    I also have the following files installed: TWLSlot1launcher_v3, RxTools-3.0-beta_2, and i have already installed TTMenu folder and TTMenu.dat on to my TTDS micro sim.

4. olec04

olec04 Working on Project Heaven!

Banned
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    Trying to downgrade on 11.0 via AM services
    There is no guide for ttds just install luma3ds use twlslot1launcher and put nds ROMs on your microsd

5. Ldaz

Ldaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2015
    United States
    I would switch to using Luma3ds do to the fact that I have it installed on my 3ds. If you are using menuhax this is easy just grab the necessary files drop them in the root of the sd card of your 3ds and configure ctrbootmanager if you are using it. Luma won't delete your emunand at all it will just launch it using a different cfw.

Last edited by Ldaz, Aug 24, 2016
  6. olec04
    This message by olec04 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Aug 24, 2016, Reason: Spamming posts -r.
    Aug 24, 2016