help with superkard dstwo

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by twisted_fantasy, Jun 9, 2011.

Jun 9, 2011
  1. twisted_fantasy
    OP

Newcomer twisted_fantasy Newbie

Australia
    hey all i just recently bought a superkard dstwo and i have a 3ds on 2.0 i updated the dstwo with all the files needed on my dsl and for some reason the card keeps giving errors on the 3ds yet works perfect on dsl now i have got it to work on 3ds once or twice but then went to bed only to find it giving me errors again in morning

any help will be great

2. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    So you say it still worked on the 3DS after updating but giving you error randomly??

Thats weird o.o!

Download this and try to update on the DSL. If the update doesnt start.. then, you have to wait for another update and hope that it fixes your problem.

3. serenade.63

Member serenade.63 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    if the error is a blue screen that says "no find sd card" then you have a faulty micro sd card, try inserting the sd card more to the center of the cartridge for better contact and make sure the cart is ALL the way in the 3ds it is easy to think it is all the way in because of the size of the cartridge. if all else fails you should buy a new micro sd card from a trusted seller

4. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Member NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Australia
    Just update it again on the DSLite. Something on the update probably went wrong.

5. chris888222

Member chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Singapore
    Update with DS Lite... Try it. It should work