ROM Hack Help with Shining Force Feather

UchiiDaisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually the Sega of america website already announced an english version for the last quarter of this year,you can also see it at the gamefaqs.

Kishire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shining Force Feather....I think the makers are also creator of Shining Soul 1 & 2 for GBA which was great games. I definitely cannot wait until they release they to the U.S if they are planning to do so. But may take awhile T_T
oh well still have something to look forward to
biggrin.gif

kbkoolio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UchiiDaisuke said:
Actually the Sega of america website already announced an english version for the last quarter of this year,you can also see it at the gamefaqs.

There's no date on gamefaqs but anyways if it comes out in english it's all good. Already finished it 2 days ago though.

UchiiDaisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kbkoolio said:
UchiiDaisuke said:

There's no date on gamefaqs but anyways if it comes out in english it's all good. Already finished it 2 days ago though.

X_X yes you're right i probally ended up mixing shining force feather with Phantasy Star Zero well sorry about that ^^'

ryugi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
the game shows the save error message and i tried the arm7
and it works just fine on my r4 and m3 simply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)