Hacking Help with saving on EZ Flash IV, using on a Gameboy Advanced SP

AmericanMuffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I turn off Pokemon Emerald, and turn it back on it says "Save file has been erased due to corrupted or damaged file" I have no clue why it does this. Mother 1+2 and Mother 3 both save perfectly fine. Please help!

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the EZ Flash IV Client try changing the save type to 1024kb SRAM (although it wont make the RTC work in Emerald). There is nothing you can do with the Pokemon Emerald rom's RTC due to how late it came out in the GBA life cycle. There is no RTC patch to this date either...it has been said that it isn't even possible.

My guess is you were using GBATA to do the patching but it has been said that GBATA has problems with the large Pokemon save files.

AmericanMuffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the EZ Flash IV Client try changing the save type to 1024kb SRAM (although it wont make the RTC work in Emerald). There is nothing you can do with the Pokemon Emerald rom's RTC due to how late it came out in the GBA life cycle. There is no RTC patch to this date either...it has been said that it isn't even possible.

My guess is you were using GBATA to do the patching but it has been said that GBATA has problems with the large Pokemon save files.
Thank You so Much! That fixed it, I also already knew about the RTC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-