Help with rudolphs tool

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by azotyp, Feb 2, 2008.

1. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    I copied rudolphs tool for acekard rog into my acekard rpg, and created directories /GBA/SAVE , but when I have ez 3in1 expansion in ds and launch rudolphs tool it says that expansion is not in nds, that is not true because it is in NDS, I tried modified firmware with ezflash support, but it sometimes eats my saves, and I want to try rudolph tool. So help

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    If you just recently recieved your 3-in-1 you may have the new harware revision, which requires updated software. Does the DS detect the 3-in-1? It should say that there is an option pack (or a GBA game, if you have one flashed to NOR) in slot 2 when you go into the DS menu.

If the DS detects the 3-in-1, but the 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool doesn't, then you have the new version. The 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool has not yet been updated to support the new version of the 3-in-1, so you will have to use the updated version of GBALdr instead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice