azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I copied rudolphs tool for acekard rog into my acekard rpg, and created directories /GBA/SAVE , but when I have ez 3in1 expansion in ds and launch rudolphs tool it says that expansion is not in nds, that is not true because it is in NDS, I tried modified firmware with ezflash support, but it sometimes eats my saves, and I want to try rudolph tool. So help

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you just recently recieved your 3-in-1 you may have the new harware revision, which requires updated software. Does the DS detect the 3-in-1? It should say that there is an option pack (or a GBA game, if you have one flashed to NOR) in slot 2 when you go into the DS menu.

If the DS detects the 3-in-1, but the 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool doesn't, then you have the new version. The 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool has not yet been updated to support the new version of the 3-in-1, so you will have to use the updated version of GBALdr instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq