Hacking Help with Removing Mods on Wii

DayumQuitPlayin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I'm needing help with removing ALL modifications/homebrew on my Wii.
I have paid money to become a member to this site that explains how to do everything and provide you with what you need to practically do everything with your Wii. Their support sucks, as they only reply with one or two sentences and then just stops emailing all together. Thing is, I thought that the site was going to provide the actual ROMs, otherwise I wouldn't have paid them 50 for what I can just do my damn self using Google and ofcourse this site here =].

Anyway, I'm still fairly new to the scene, and I'm asking if you guys can help tell me what all I need to do to remove any changes I've made to my Wii without formatting it. The problem I was having with it was that I couldn't play backed-up games. I've gotten Sonic to actually show, but when you click "start" then the screen turns green and freezes.

I'm pretty much wanting to start from scratch again and browse the forums here on how to get my Wii to play backups. I've been told to just delete the Homebrew channel and Gamma, but that doesn't remove all the changes because when I go to redo the steps again, I get erros when installing.

Thanks in advance!

anino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DayumQuitPlayin said:
Hey everyone,

I'm needing help with removing ALL modifications/homebrew on my Wii.
I have paid money to become a member to this site that explains how to do everything and provide you with what you need to practically do everything with your Wii. Their support sucks, as they only reply with one or two sentences and then just stops emailing all together. Thing is, I thought that the site was going to provide the actual ROMs, otherwise I wouldn't have paid them 50 for what I can just do my damn self using Google and ofcourse this site here =].

Anyway, I'm still fairly new to the scene, and I'm asking if you guys can help tell me what all I need to do to remove any changes I've made to my Wii without formatting it. The problem I was having with it was that I couldn't play backed-up games. I've gotten Sonic to actually show, but when you click "start" then the screen turns green and freezes.

I'm pretty much wanting to start from scratch again and browse the forums here on how to get my Wii to play backups. I've been told to just delete the Homebrew channel and Gamma, but that doesn't remove all the changes because when I go to redo the steps again, I get erros when installing.

Thanks in advance!

what you have right now is the same thing what we are discussing here, it's just that you paid for it..Seems like you already hack the system correctly the only problem is you don't have a working game. Have you tried with other games?? one thing for you to get help is provide as much information rather than for us guessing..e.g. region, version, what you have installed...

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
99% of installs here overwite older ones.

More people have bricked their wii's removing things than installing things.

If you plan to delete anything , search on here about it , and search again, then post a question , then search again and then remove it once you have all the answers.

Other than that , just install a never version and it will generally overwrite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D