Wolf X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everybody who enter in this post.
well i just bought the R4 sdhc dual core 2013 but when i play the games just freeze i dont know why i just tried to change the kernel from 1.52 to 1.49 , and its still freeze i dont know its all about the flash card cames with a fabric defect or its just my 3ds im on 6.1.0.11u version and it works very good but the games just freeze im need someone that get the same problem or just heard about , i comunicate with the one who sell me and they dont know much about this problem well if someone can help me i will very gratefully.

Wolf X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
okey thanks a lot i returned the r4 and im waiting for a new one
i also tried that in kernel 1.60 and the games still freezing but i hope this new card dont have any problem i fact of that i will post here.

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-format the as card and turn those off...
If you are using a patched rom it should be fine

Which kernel are you using? I was having problems getting the latest 1.60 to work.

Rezatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try this kernel at the link below (delete the old kernel's '__rpg' folder first then copy). It has customized DATs for this card. The wood kernel this card is using (which is really Wood v1.25) and the dats from the stock kernel cause conflicts in games. The Chinese guys responsible for this don't know and/or don't care.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1804131/DS/DSwhite2013.zip

Let us know if this helps you.

Reactions: John Cardozo

aeroreyna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Re-format the as card and turn those off...
If you are using a patched rom it should be fine

Which kernel are you using? I was having problems getting the latest 1.60 to work.

I'm tryign diferent kernels, but the issue percist, i have try a lot of diferents roms, but all the pokemons freeze, i can play some games like mario kart, new super mario, zelda phantom, other zelda, and some others, but pokemons freeze no matter what i try

I've already try (SD Formatter 3.1), and have the new firmware, but keep freezing u.u

Khronykking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this kernel at the link below (delete the old kernel's '__rpg' folder first then copy). It has customized DATs for this card. The wood kernel this card is using (which is really Wood v1.25) and the dats from the stock kernel cause conflicts in games. The Chinese guys responsible for this don't know and/or don't care.

You are my new best friend sir! Just got a card and could not get working or anything. Used your link and smooth as butter thank you! Is their some forum or thread I should follow for this kind of awesome info?

John Cardozo

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama

Hi! i want to thank you because this kernel works really really well on my R4 SDHC dual-core 2013! BUT if i copy this entirely to the microSD won't work unless you put the _DS_MENU.DAT of the official kernel 1.62 to this kernel and TADAAA!!! works incredible well, and please can you tell me where i can follow or have any news about this kernel and the updates? thanks again!

Ok here was my problem, i bought this card about 2 weeks ago and install the latest kernel of the manufacturer website, it works but not so well, for example with the last 1.62 when i play Castlevania Portrait of ruin it freeze in the middle of the game, and with Ultimate Mortal Kombat don't even load the game so i was searching so much about this issue and this flashcard and there's a little information but very useful and saw it mentioned somewhere that there are 2 versions of this card 2013, yes, one REV A and REV B, and i think this info is real because i saw the kernel of 1.52 and 1.62 and there's a different .DAT files, specifically in the last 1.60 and 1.62 kernel version there's MIXINFO.DAT when in the previous versions like 1.52 there's EXTINFO.DAT and INFOLIB.DAT (yes, like the kernel that Rezatron post here) so I tried different methods (put the "extinfo.dat" and "infolib.dat" of the kernel 1.52 to the kernel 1.62 and erase the "mixinfo.dat" and works just fine, and also tried to use the kernel 1.52 but i get white screen when i boot the card unless i use the "_DS_MENU.DAT" of the 1.62 kernel in the kernel 1.52 and replace it and works just fine too) and I can finally say that the file MIXINFO.DAT is who have problems with our cards, but there's one thing a cant confirm and that's the versions of the cards because if this is true so the REV A works with the kernel until 1.52 and the REV B with 1.60 and 1.62 or the manufacturer just screw it up with the file "mixinfo.dat" or i don't know, because my card with the kernel 1.52 just works if i do like i mentioned before like the latest kernel 1.62, any help will be useful about this issue, at least i can say that there's a solution for our cards to work well without problems :D

Sorry for the long explanation, hope this can be useful

And sorry if my English is bad xD

Rezatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The dats used in that link comes from RetroGameFan's custom dats for this card which you can find in this thread. Once you download one of his dat packages use the dats in the "dat2" folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1