Hacking Help with NDS R4i setup

8xlx8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with setting up my R4i. A message keeps popping up and it says Fake card please return to reseller. I need help and i cant return it.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goto www.r4i-sdhc.com and download 1.14b. It's the same card that I have. It plays new unpatched games has supports wi-fi updating, and is compatiable with DSTT v1.17a12 (TTmenu) standalone or combined with YSMenu.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its an R4i right obviously its fake
smile.gif

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why people bash "fake" R4 cards. Some of them work pretty well IMO. This one in particular is pretty good. There isn't a game I can't run without patching ATM, and as I stated a couple posts earlier This card is compatible with DSTT firmwares (technically it's a DSTT clone). Moonshell 2.02 is incorporated into the firmware (or you can use it's button to launch alternate firmwares). The main downside is that some emulators require launching through Moonshell or alternate firmware. Another minus is for some reason I can't configure Moonshell 2.08 to work 100% as 2.02 does with this card (I can't get it to exit to firmware).

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure we have gone over this in a topic before. (not saying you were in it but this was discussed before)
People don't like the R4 name now since too many noobs ask for help and other crap since there are so many R4s.
I personally think that I don't like the R4 since that is the only cart they talk about and they know crap about it. I'll be sitting over there with my Acekard and Supercard without patch hassles. (of course I have patch hassles since the SC team are making their EOS and were lazy before this to update their firmware)
On another note: Yay I found my acekard. Damn msd contact problem.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
starfighter1 said:
the irony to all of this is that the r4i is already a fake.....so i guess you would have a clone of a clone?
Yeah, I think the idea is that the R4i isn't a real R4, but his R4i isn't even a real R4i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-