Hacking help with my R4 card

vietkidd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello im new here and im a noob about r4...
i was playing dragon quest v and i was stock on the boat .... so i was looking around here and seen i had to do all kinds of things to the card .. will i tryed and it did not turn out so good ... i lost all the info on the card ..... so now i cant play no more ... im asking for anyones help with getting the card up and running again ... plz ...
i have the r4 lll upgrade card .... do i need to buy a new card ?
i downloaded the 1.19 hardware for it but its stays on loading .....
i have no clue
i did all the searchs i can find and ended up here .....
im kinda slow with this and computers .... so i need one on one help or step by step .....
if you live in kansas city mo id even be more then happy to pay ....

vietkidd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats a good card to get ..... no more clone's ..........

Posts merged

what about ysmanu or somthing like that

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, spend the extra money, if you can, and get a Cyclo. Yes, they are more expensive by maybe $5-10, but you will be eternally satisfied. It's feature-filled, robust, user-friendly, and WELL SUPPORTED by Team Cyclo.

Or, you can do what I did, first buy a DSLink, then R4, then Acekard, etc., etc., etc., until I finally shelled out the extra cash for a Cyclo and I've never looked back. I sooooo wish I just bought a Cyclo in the first place! I beg of you, please learn from my expensive and stupid mistakes!!!

vietkidd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea thanks for the info bro ....... is cyclo the best or something ..... when i 1st seen the games was free i was all on it ...... i asked around an they said yea get the r4 ... so i did .... the r4 and the 2bg was about 48.00 usd ...... also the cyclo can i play the new games like dragon quest v .... without going crazy trying to download things 2 play new games .... also is there a good site i can get the cyclo from ? thanks

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SleepingDragon said:
Look, spend the extra money, if you can, and get a Cyclo. Yes, they are more expensive by maybe $5-10, but you will be eternally satisfied. It's feature-filled, robust, user-friendly, and WELL SUPPORTED by Team Cyclo.

Or, you can do what I did, first buy a DSLink, then R4, then Acekard, etc., etc., etc., until I finally shelled out the extra cash for a Cyclo and I've never looked back. I sooooo wish I just bought a Cyclo in the first place! I beg of you, please learn from my expensive and stupid mistakes!!!
Ummm Cyclo are more expensive by $50-$60 dollars...Get an Acekard instead. But CycloDs is a good choice like he said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared