Hacking Help with making or aquiring cheats on sword art online hollow realization

coldercake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked this on reddit and they re-directed me here, cant post link as i am a new memeber but its in vita piracy
My goal is basically to get elucidator and dark repulser to spawn in my inv, have every item in the game in my inv. And before somebod runs in here and says, "thats no way to enjoy a game," ive 100% this game on pc and i just want to have it on the go, but at the same place i am on pc.

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Check vitacheat's thread. While nobody has made codes for Hollow Realization yet (or shared them if they have), you could ask for them there and maybe someone could help you. There is a certain user that apparently has finished making codes for the previous game and mentioned he/she would eventually pick up HR and make some codes.

Having said that, you can use vitacheat's search function to edit some things, though this is a manual process and not something fast like just activating a code. You can edit currency, enigma order progress (this is done one by one, though), item amounts, experience, skill experience (for the ones that need it to unlock), and the like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: