Birthed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi,all of you.
I tried to install cfw on my old 2ds,but at the point of loading homebrew loader via rosalina menu,i do all the steps right, and when entering back download play, it simply kicks me out without loading homebrew loader...im so desperate,please help!!!
Thanks to you all.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,all of you.
I tried to install cfw on my old 2ds,but at the point of loading homebrew loader via rosalina menu,i do all the steps right, and when entering back download play, it simply kicks me out without loading homebrew loader...im so desperate,please help!!!
Thanks to you all.

If you try to inject Homebrew Launcher with Rosalina menu into Health & Safety, it may sometimes crash. Try injecting Homebrew Launcher a different game/app title like 'AR Games' to see if this goes away.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
If you try to inject Homebrew Launcher with Rosalina menu into Health & Safety, it may sometimes crash. Try injecting Homebrew Launcher a different game/app title like 'AR Games' to see if this goes away.
He's not using Health and Safety, he is using Download Play, like the guide says...

Reactions: ThoD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not using Health and Safety, he is using Download Play, like the guide says...

Ah, brain fart on my part. This gets confusing to keep track with the Rosalina & GodMode9 injection options. I mentioned trying a different title as on both of my 3DS setups, neither played nice with Homebrew Launcher injected into Health & Safety for some reason. He should still attempt injecting into different apps if 'boot.3dsx' is not missing.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried using other apps, and this keeps happening... :(
What can i do?

Let's see if ANY other homebrew apps other than 'Homebrew Launcher' will launch on your O2DS. This is to check if your system was successfully hacked using Luma3DS, GodMode9, boot9strap, etc.

EDIT: It is REALLY important that you do not double inject two apps into Health & Safety if you used Rosalina Menu to inject HBL into H&S. Before you start, make sure to launch Rosalina menu and restore whatever apps that was originally injected with Homebrew Launcher. Make sure to Save settings. Double check launching Health & Safety will launch this and no other injected apps before proceeding below.

(1) Take your SD card out of the 2DS. Open it up on your computer (I'm going to assume you have Windows).
(2) On the root of your SD card, create a folder called cias if one does not exist already.
(3) Go to https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases and download the latest FBI.cia
(4) Place FBI.cia in the cias folder.
(5) Reinsert the 2DS SD card back into the 2DS. Power up the 2DS and hold (Start) button to enter Luma Chainloader. Select GodMode9.
(6) Go to [0:] SDCARD > cias > FBI.cia , press (A). Go to CIA image options... > Mount image to drive > <A> yes
(7) Go to 0000.24E150F9.app , press (A). Go to NCCH image options... > Inject to H&S > <A> yes
(8) Enter the four d-pad and (A) button combo. Make sure to relock write permissions with (A).
(9) Press the (Home) button > Reboot system to restart the 2DS.
(10) Go to Home & Safety app. See if the above screen yields a spinning blue & white FBI box. Open this app to see if FBI launches.

* This exercise is to check if homebrew works as intended.

If you want to restore Health & Safety back and remove the injected FBI, go to GodMode9, press (Home) button > More... > Restore H&S

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you make sure after choosing switch the Hb. Title to hblauncher_loader in Rosalina that you saved the settings

hossxox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
i post a questoon about arm 11 error when i bot my new 3ds .WHAT TO DO PLS HELP D: (i already miss my 3ds)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true