I already tried using other apps, and this keeps happening...
What can i do?
Let's see if ANY other homebrew apps other than 'Homebrew Launcher' will launch on your O2DS. This is to check if your system was successfully hacked using Luma3DS, GodMode9, boot9strap, etc.
It is REALLY important that you do not double inject two apps into Health & Safety if you used Rosalina Menu to inject HBL into H&S.
Before you start, make sure to launch Rosalina menu and restore whatever apps that was originally injected with Homebrew Launcher. Make sure to Save settings.
Double check launching Health & Safety will launch this and no other injected apps before proceeding below.
(1) Take your SD card out of the 2DS. Open it up on your computer (I'm going to assume you have Windows).
(2) On the root of your SD card, create a folder called cias
if one does not exist already.
(3) Go to https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases
and download the latest FBI.cia
(4) Place FBI.cia
in the cias
(5) Reinsert the 2DS SD card back into the 2DS. Power up the 2DS and hold (Start) button to enter Luma Chainloader. Select GodMode9.
(6) Go to [0:] SDCARD > cias > FBI.cia
, press (A). Go to CIA image options... > Mount image to drive > <A> yes
(7) Go to 0000.24E150F9.app
, press (A). Go to NCCH image options... > Inject to H&S > <A> yes
(8) Enter the four d-pad and (A) button combo. Make sure to relock write permissions with (A).
(9) Press the (Home) button > Reboot system
to restart the 2DS.
(10) Go to Home & Safety app. See if the above screen yields a spinning blue & white FBI box. Open this app to see if FBI launches.
* This exercise is to check if homebrew works as intended.
If you want to restore Health & Safety back and remove the injected FBI, go to GodMode9, press (Home) button > More... > Restore H&S