Help with deciding on a new phone!

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RAZRs are kinda everywhere where I live; everybody has one. Maybe the lG Shine is best if you like shiny, but other than that I like the LG Chocolate Flip and normal. Must be me. I love my Chocolate. Drop it sometimes and it still works. Not gonna drop it again though.

mcsquared

Trophies
XP
Country
wait for the nokia n82 - promises to fix all the crap bits about the n95 and its a candybar too not a slider, this months T3 has a big article on it

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Best phone in the world,
Most sold electronic "thing" in the world,
Ladies and getnlemen, Nokia 1100

125px-Nokia1100_new.jpg
That phone has a torch !!!

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wait.
There is an GPS capable iPhone on the way. Mark my words.

Seconded. Wait for MacWorld '08. I'm SURE that there's going to be a new iPhone.
Thirded. But don't get an iPhone. Were not to far from a 3G iPhone. I doubt it will be announced at MacWorld 2008. More like WWDC '08. And seeing as your Canadian, getting an iPhone isn't an option. At least not right now. N95/N81's are full featured phones. Blackberry 8800/8830 are great options but if you do need a camera, try the 8320 Curve with Wi-Fi.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait.
There is an GPS capable iPhone on the way. Mark my words.

Seconded. Wait for MacWorld '08. I'm SURE that there's going to be a new iPhone.
Thirded. But don't get an iPhone. Were not to far from a 3G iPhone. I doubt it will be announced at MacWorld 2008. More like WWDC '08. And seeing as your Canadian, getting an iPhone isn't an option. At least not right now. N95/N81's are full featured phones. Blackberry 8800/8830 are great options but if you do need a camera, try the 8320 Curve with Wi-Fi.

Yeah, I just noticed he's Canadian too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?