Hacking Help with blue LED flash, no popping

skroops

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally finished my 3DS mod and everything was working great so I decided to clip the wires off from the hard mod and tuck them in (leaving them coming out of the stylus was causing distortion on my bottom screen. I clipped them off clean and then covered the ends in duct tape. When I replaced the cover of course I got a blue light with a pop so I gave it a little shake and tried again, then removed the cover and saw that the L-button was disconnected (should have still started, right?)

Anyway then I noticed that one of the duct tape pieces had come off the wire. Like I said it was clipped clean so unlikely it touched anything but now whenever I try to boot the 3DS I just get a blue light that comes on then immediately dims out, no popping at all. Does anyone know what the meaning of this LED error is?

Now I'm afraid that one of the wires brushed against a contact on the mainboard and something bogus happened. I don't want to try and reflash because it will take me back to 11.0 and it was already hours to do the downgrade.

Thanks.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I finally finished my 3DS mod and everything was working great so I decided to clip the wires off from the hard mod and tuck them in (leaving them coming out of the stylus was causing distortion on my bottom screen. I clipped them off clean and then covered the ends in duct tape. When I replaced the cover of course I got a blue light with a pop so I gave it a little shake and tried again, then removed the cover and saw that the L-button was disconnected (should have still started, right?)

Anyway then I noticed that one of the duct tape pieces had come off the wire. Like I said it was clipped clean so unlikely it touched anything but now whenever I try to boot the 3DS I just get a blue light that comes on then immediately dims out, no popping at all. Does anyone know what the meaning of this LED error is?

Now I'm afraid that one of the wires brushed against a contact on the mainboard and something bogus happened. I don't want to try and reflash because it will take me back to 11.0 and it was already hours to do the downgrade.

Thanks.
Did this 3DS have A9LH by any chance?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill