ROM Hack Help With A Mother's Day Gift - Raymond From ACNH

TomsNook

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im glad i found this community...and thank you for giving me RAYMOND!!! :) Here is the issue i have...i want to give my mom Raymond for mothers day. Here is the setup that i have to work with. I personally have a CFW Switch that is banned from online play so the only way i can play is Local play..and my legit switch. How can I get raymond to my Mom's Switch which is a third switch in the equation? Because of Covid...i cant see my mom so i was going to invite her to my island on my legit switch to get Raymond. I hope this is not confusing but would really appreciate the help!

To Some it up:

How do i get Raymond on to my CFW switch and transfer to my Legit Switch and then have my mom come on my island to get Raymond to move on her Island?

Last edited by TomsNook,

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
Two methods.
1) If your unhacked console is a fusee console, you can use recovery mode to backup the nand, extract the save, modify it, put it back into the nand and restore the nand. This way no traces of custom firmware will be on the 2nd switches nand.
2) You can force him out of your current island, visit locally with the second switch, and he should move to your 2nd switches island. From there, you can force him out of that island and have your mum come get him.

Last edited by Shuttleu,

TomsNook

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Two methods.
1) If you have a fusee console, you can use recovery mode to backup the nand, extract the save, modify it, put it back into the nand and restore the nand. This way no traces of custom firmware will be on the 2nd switches nand.
2) You can force him out of your current island, visit locally with the second switch, and he should move to your 2nd switches island. From there, you can force him out of that island and have your mum come get him.
I may use the second method...first of all how do i get him on my first banned switch...and how to i get him to move out?

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
easiest way would be to either timetravel in the hopes you find him with a thought bubble above his head and when you chat to him he will say he thinking of moving.
Or if you use emuiibo, you can force him out by scanning amiibo cards

EDIT: If using the amiibo method, scan a card, go to the campsite, fulfil their request and keep speaking to them about moving in. You'll have to do it for three days for them to actually move in. Then you can choose a villager to kick out. At this point you can connect to the switch with the second console and speak to him.

Last edited by Shuttleu,

TomsNook

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
easiest way would be to either timetravel in the hopes you find him with a thought bubble above his head and when you chat to him he will say he thinking of moving.
Or if you use emuiibo, you can force him out by scanning amiibo cards

EDIT: If using the amiibo method, scan a card, go to the campsite, fulfil their request and keep speaking to them about moving in. You'll have to do it for three days for them to actually move in. Then you can choose a villager to kick out. At this point you can connect to the switch with the second console and speak to him.
i got the Raymond.nhv file that is used on NHSE...is there a way to turn that into an amiibo card? Im sorry but im really new

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
No, there is no Raymond amiibo card at the moment.

In order to get that into your game, you'll need to backup your save data using JKSV, then import the nhv into the save data using NHSE.

As for the amiibo part, just use Emuiibo

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
So after looking at what Mahesh said, if you use Emuiibo so call in Curt, you can use EdiZon to make it load Raymond instead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1