Azevedoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys,

I have a 3ds with b9s, pretty much followed the 3ds.guide.
The problem is that i lost my SD Card and i can't recover it.
What do i do to have GodMode, FBI, luma, and pretty much everything "cfw related" on it again?

Reactions: Parallax_Odyssey

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I have a 3ds with b9s, pretty much followed the 3ds.guide.
The problem is that i lost my SD Card and i can't recover it.
What do i do to have GodMode, FBI, luma, and pretty much everything "cfw related" on it again?
You're going to have to reinstall everything except for B9S and Luma. You just need the "Boot.firm" from Luma on your SD card to boot your console. The titles are installed to the SD card though so if you lost it, you'll need to reinstall them all.

Azevedoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You're going to have to reinstall everything except for B9S and Luma. You just need the "Boot.firm" from Luma on your SD card to boot your console. The titles are installed to the SD card though so if you lost it, you'll need to reinstall them all.

Yeah, i'm pretty much worried about booting, anything related to regular updates and recovery(GodMode) and FBI. I have no idea how to get those again.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i'm pretty much worried about booting, anything related to regular updates and recovery(GodMode) and FBI. I have no idea how to get those again.
Like I said those things (excluding FBI) aren't installed, they're just booted through the exploit. You just need to download the files again. Did you hack your console yourself? Basically you can re-follow the guide using the "finalizing setup" section to get you back to where you were if you don't know the difference between payloads and installed apps.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Last edited by DjoeN,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to encourage them to find the files on their own so that if it happens again they won't have to come back and make another post for the exact same issue.
Latest Luma3DS
Latest Homebrew Launcher

Download from first link Luma3DSv8.1.1.7z and unzip "boot.firm" to the root of your new SD
Download "boot.3dsx" from the second link and put it in the root of your SD

Then from here on follow the guide from this point:

3DS Guide - Finalizing Setup

Reactions: DjoeN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-