Emulation [Help wanted] How to access the BIOS menu of NeoDS (Neogeo for DS)?

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Lad, if you will be good, as soon as I have time I will post here the list of all the NG titles I tried on NeoDS (although then I deleted some, because I didn't play them).

Edit. Here it is:

View attachment 407902
Fatal fury 3 got problems right?
Post automatically merged:

Lad, if you will be good, as soon as I have time I will post here the list of all the NG titles I tried on NeoDS (although then I deleted some, because I didn't play them).

Edit. Here it is:

View attachment 407902
I aint go5 no problem with your list but like no real bout special or 2
No kof 98 99 or 2000
No Garou i really recommend garou
Try last blade tooo
If you cant find a rom with that gonna convert try clrmamepro
Its easy get a rom set or rom
Get a dat i recommend 0.118 scann and rebuild yours roms thats it it will convert

Edit. Here it is:

View attachment 407902
Hey bro you online does fatal fury 3 works for you like no grfx glitches or sprite problem?

I convert mine but it doenst work does yours work pls answer?

Last edited by yoooblls,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bro are you online
😴 Hey kid, don't make all that noise! Can't you see I'm sleeping? 😴😴😴😴
Just kidding... 😉

does fatal fury or fatfur3 works for you like it doesnt have sprite glitches?
They both work perfectly, without any defects. Keep in mind that I have an additional 32 MB of RAM in slot-2 (a Supercard SD) of my DS Lite.

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
😴 Hey kid, don't make all that noise! Can't you see I'm sleeping? 😴😴😴😴
Just kidding... 😉

They both work perfectly, without any defects. Keep in mind that I have an additional 32 MB of RAM in slot-2 (a Supercard SD) of my DS Lite.
Can you try without using pak and pls help me with my neods ds detection problem i cant make it to detect

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you try without using pak and pls help me with my neods ds detection problem i cant make it to detect
I have only tried Fatal Fury 3 without the Supercard SD inserted, and strangely enough it seems to work equally well. Regarding your problem with the expansion pack, I wouldn't know how to help you, sorry. 🤷

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I have only tried Fatal Fury 3 without the Supercard SD inserted, and strangely enough it seems to work equally well. Regarding your problem with the expansion pack, I wouldn't know how to help you, sorry. 🤷
Bro how i cant make fat fury 3 to work on mine 😭😭😭😭😭

Or ill put this so you can understamd hoe you rom working and i cant find a working one

• Sad
Reactions: Nikokaro

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bro how i cant make fat fury 3 to work on mine
I had the same display problems as you, I found neogeo games already converted and some of these games, notably fatal fury 3, had display problems, to resolve the problem, I had to reconvert it with a unibios, to do that, you need to find three things:

- the MAME version of the game you want to convert
- a MAME compatible neogeo.zip bios
- uni-bios.rom

Then you will need to convert your game to .neo, before the conversion, you will need to put a copy of the uni-bios.rom in the zip file of both your game but also your bios (neogeo.zip), then you will also have to modify the name extenension of the sfix.sfix files of your game and your bios by sfix.sfx. (remove the i of sfix in the extension part)

Once you have prepared everything, you put it all in the NeoDS/NeoDSConvert folder then with cmd you have to go in the folder where you files are (NeoDsConvert) and on the command line or by creating a .bat file (that you put in the NeoDsConvert folder), you run the following command:

neodsconvert -bios8 name of the game (fatfury3 in your case)

Last edited by Indy13,

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I had the same display problems as you, I found neogeo games already converted and some of these games, notably fatal fury 3, had display problems, to resolve the problem, I had to reconvert it with a unibios, to do that, you need to find three things:

- the MAME version of the game you want to convert
- a MAME compatible neogeo.zip bios
- uni-bios.rom

Then you will need to convert your game to .neo, before the conversion, you will need to put a copy of the uni-bios.rom in the zip file of both your game but also your bios (neogeo.zip), then you will also have to modify the name extenension of the sfix.sfix files of your game and your bios by sfix.sfx. (remove the i of sfix in the extension part)

Once you have prepared everything, you put it all in the NeoDS/NeoDSConvert folder then with cmd you have to go in the folder where you files are (NeoDsConvert) and on the command line or by creating a .bat file (that you put in the NeoDsConvert folder), you run the following command:

neodsconvert -bios8 name of the game (fatfury3 in your case)
Broooooo brooooooo i got fatal fury 3 converted with bios 8 working

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
@Indy13 @Nikokaro sry for pingin but good news i tried wur indy said to me i used the ez 3 in 1 versiom BUT black screen trying to load the game black screen cleaning slot 2 black screen blowing the dust from slot 2 black screen and Cleaning my pak black screen
So yeah it does but black screeen idk i waited like second 5 10 idk

Oh yeah ps this only worked on twilight menu idk why but ysmenu or kernel not work

• Sad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk