Hacking help using homebrew launcher via menuhax

azramy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so, i'm a RXtools user and my sysnand is on the 9.2 update and i want to change for lumaCFW with armloader, but when i don't remember how to launch the menuhax, i google'd it and saw that pressing the L button when i boot does the trick but it doesn't work here and i'm completely lost, what can or should i do from here?

edit: also, whenever i try to use browserhax i keep getting "connection lost" when i try to load it

Last edited by azramy,

azramy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Get the original boot.3dsx from smealum's page, backup your current one (rename it boot_backup.3dsx or something) and put the original one on your SD card. That will make you autoboot into the homebrew launcher.
i did that but nothing happens when i boot

azramy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What do you mean nothing happens?
You could also take your SD card out before booting.
when i boot it just boot up the sysnand, nothing happens, or i just don't know how to "make" something happen.

@edit: now i tried to undo everything i did last night and deleted everything from the SD card and put the same files on the SD but the 3ds says it can't read the SD card or SD card not found

Last edited by azramy,

azramy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Black screens? Blue light blinks? Red screen? No lights? Blue screens? Garbled screen? Screen with text on it? Explodes?
nope, nothing happens, sometimes the "cant read the SD card" but when i change the boot.3dsx file it reads again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.