Gaming Help Usb key incompatible ?

Mik9900

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there everyone, I installed the homebrew channel + USB Loader GX last week and I've been having a lot of fun with it!

I only had a 16GB USB key but it was working really fine for the 4 games I had. I went on Amazon and bought this USB key : "Lexar Jumpdrive S75 128GB
LJDS75-128ABNL

The problem is the following: If I plug in my USB key and then open Homebrew Channel, the channel will be empty and I'll have to reboot the Wii.
If I open the homebrew channel and wait until I see the USB Loader GX button, THEN plug in my USB Key, it will work fine.

What could be the reason for this...?

Thank you :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello there everyone, I installed the homebrew channel + USB Loader GX last week and I've been having a lot of fun with it!

I only had a 16GB USB key but it was working really fine for the 4 games I had. I went on Amazon and bought this USB key : "Lexar Jumpdrive S75 128GB
LJDS75-128ABNL

The problem is the following: If I plug in my USB key and then open Homebrew Channel, the channel will be empty and I'll have to reboot the Wii.
If I open the homebrew channel and wait until I see the USB Loader GX button, THEN plug in my USB Key, it will work fine.

What could be the reason for this...?

Thank you :)
Flash drives have compatibility issues with USB loaders.

Mik9900

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ohh are you kidding D: Spent 50$ on that damn key :(
I guess I'll just keep removing the key before opening my Wii :/

Thanks for your answers !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...