Help updating O3DS to be compatible with Ninjhax to use Pasta CFW

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by paulyd, Jun 6, 2015.

1. paulyd
    OP

paulyd Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2009
    My copy of Cubic Ninja arrived today but I can't boot NINJHAX as my 3DS sysnand version is 4.1.0.0-E which isn't supported on the NINJHAX site - only 4.1.0.7-11-E is available.

So I need to update my console version to a higher version so I can use it.

What is the best way to get it updated so I can get NINJHAX working & use Pasta CFW?

I have a Gateway & spare SD cards to install what ever I need on my console, I don't have any retail carts with a higher firmware on so I can update my sysnand that way

I have been doing a bit of research & know about sysupdater, could I install a CFW then update that way?

Last edited by paulyd, Jun 6, 2015
  2. pokemoner2500

pokemoner2500 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    From what I have figured out you need to update the browser via CIAs, which ones i don't know...

3. paulyd
    OP

paulyd Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2009
    thanks for the reply, hopefully someone can give me some more info

4. Slushie3DS

Slushie3DS Cold Beverage Lover

Jan 9, 2015
    United States
    You can always search the net for a game that has a firmware above yours, and rent it quickly to update to a specific firmware.

5. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    That doesn't update the browser, or e-shop, only web updates do. Or manually updating the cia.

6. 3dslove79

3dslove79 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    You can use 3dnus to download 8.1 firmware then install sysupdater in pbt cfw e then use pasta cfw mset to update with sysupdater.

7. FirstLady

FirstLady GBAtemp Regular

May 25, 2015
    United States