Hacking HELP! Trying to install RxTools 3.0 8b in Old 3ds

Sam_SpadeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys, I need your help. Im trying to install rxtools 3.0 8b (to could make coldboot) but Im in rxtools 2.6. The thing is that I followed every step of some tutorials there in the net but, when Im in the part where the QR do the exploit thing, I cannot do it because Im in 4.4 sysnand. I tried to put the http dukesrg bla bla bla and it loads, but never work.

Can anyone help me with this?

Remember: Im on olds 3ds sysnand 4.4 and the QR feature its not on there.

Thanks.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I need your help. Im trying to install rxtools 3.0 8b (to could make coldboot) but Im in rxtools 2.6. The thing is that I followed every step of some tutorials there in the net but, when Im in the part where the QR do the exploit thing, I cannot do it because Im in 4.4 sysnand. I tried to put the http dukesrg bla bla bla and it loads, but never work.

Can anyone help me with this?

Remember: Im on olds 3ds sysnand 4.4 and the QR feature its not on there.

Thanks.
i don't think you can do coldboot anyways you would need a base sysnand FW that supports themes to use menuhax
you would have to update to 9.2 or something if you wanted to coldboot i think

Sam_SpadeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i don't think you can do coldboot anyways you would need a base sysnand FW that supports themes to use menuhax
you would have to update to 9.2 or something if you wanted to coldboot i think

Hi man,

I know, dude... I have rxtools 2.6 on my old 3ds in sysnand 4.4 and I want to use rxtools 3.0 to could enter in dev mode to update to 9.2. After that, I would install menuhax and make the coldboot thing.

The thing is that I cannot install rxtools 3.0 succesfully instead of rxtools 2.6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one