Hacking Help to put this r4 working again

MASC64v2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So just to make this simple i was cleaning my room yesterday and i found this r4 between all the other things i was having there, i was like "cool i can use it with my 2ds" but it don't have the sd with the files that come with the r4. Now i did found the website for it and downloaded the files that are suppose to be use for it but is only the _DS_MENU.dat file and the _rpg folder i know for a fact that more files are needed but i don't know where to get them or if i manage to get them if they are the correct ones.

Can someone guide or tell me were to look so i can find this files i just want to make this r4 work so i don't have to buy one for my 2ds this is a 3DS R4i Gold.CC

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just to make this simple i was cleaning my room yesterday and i found this r4 between all the other things i was having there, i was like "cool i can use it with my 2ds" but it don't have the sd with the files that come with the r4. Now i did found the website for it and downloaded the files that are suppose to be use for it but is only the _DS_MENU.dat file and the _rpg folder i know for a fact that more files are needed but i don't know where to get them or if i manage to get them if they are the correct ones.

Can someone guide or tell me were to look so i can find this files i just want to make this r4 work so i don't have to buy one for my 2ds this is a 3DS R4i Gold.CC
Try it to see if it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-