Homebrew Help to access Homebrew on NDS11.6

Joey75421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really want to use custom firmware since I just want to be able to hack some savefiles for games saved to the SD card. A post on here said that oot3dHax was still working, but running the hacked save file and pressing A just makes the screen go black and say something like "Searching for target" and then "The homemenu robpin is ready" before just going back to the home screen without actually accessing the Homebrew menu.

Joey75421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used powersaves to put the hacked file on the cartridge. I'll try with the latest files you just posted the links to and see if it works then.

Joey75421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't familiar with CFW since I've never used it before. It does sound like a better idea, especially since after a game forced an update I can't access Homebrew anymore. I'm not sure where I'd start with doing it now, though I read a few things saying I would need a flashcart since I'm at version 11.6.

Joey75421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized what I was doing wrong. I took the files from the SD card that was in my old 3DS before getting the New one, so all the files needed replaced. Homebrew is working for me now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to